Terms & Conditions
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order pricing.
Times vary according to availability, but are usually processed within 3 business working days. Any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to India and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. if an order is out of stock, we shall advise you by email within 5 working days and offer you a refund.
Pricing and availability
Whilst we use our best endeavours to try and ensure that all details descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any items which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option to revise your order at the correct price or to cancel the order. All prices are inclusive of GST. Delivery Costs may be charged in addition based on location. Please refer to the shipping and delivery section for more details.
Upon receiving your order we will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
All prices are shown in INR unless otherwise stated.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Georgia Foods Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents, from any and all third party claims, liability damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
You must not misuse this Website. You must not use any of the information on this Website for your own use.
Refunds are processed in a maximum of 15 days from the date on which Georgia Foods Company receives returned goods. A refund cheque will be deposited in your bank account in case of Cash on Delivery orders. The cheque will be made in favour of the Billing Name you used when placing the order. In case of prepaid orders through Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card, the amount will be transferred back into the bank account from which it was paid.
The customer is not allowed to return the products back for following cases:
- All types of Food products.
- Gift Certificates are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Items that have been used or opened.
- An item not returned in the condition it was received.
- Any item received by us in a damaged condition.
- The item may be damaged during transit.
- or there might be a manufacturing defect.
- or that the wrong item is delivered to you
To get a replacement, email us your Order Number and the Reason for returning it. Only after receiving our confirmation for the return, you are requested to send the item back to us. We will then arrange for the replacement of the item through our logistics partner. We shall not be responsible for any items sent to us for return/replacement without our confirmation.
- The replacement request must be made within 7 days of purchase and must not be part of the above list
- There are no extra shipping charges for the delivery of replacement items for the reasons mentioned above.
- Our logistics partners will attempt delivery of the items thrice. In case the delivery is not executed during all three attempts, due to the recipient not being available / premises locked, etc., the customer will be refunded the order amount after deducting the shipping charges. (The customer will pay shipping charges)
- In case of cancellation by the customer after shipping/delivery of order the customer shall be charged for shipping.
- In the case of perishable items or custom-made non-perishable items, neither Zerobeli.com nor our enabling partners will be able to accept any returns or replacement of such items
- When return is not applicable the refunds will be done in the form of True Cash
Products received in a damaged state can be returned, if informed within 24 hours of receipt of the products. Kindly note that we would require an image of the product to approve returns, to ensure that we track the reason for damage - if it is a courier issue or a packaging issue. Food items once opened, would not be taken back.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
All of the Intellectual Property, Software and content has been made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Georgia Foods Company and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved Georgia Foods Company. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material is displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Variation Georgia Foods Company shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website. Complaints
Hopefully, you will be satisfied with our service. However we operate a complaints handling procedure. Please email email@example.com Foods Company.co.in in the first instance.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of India and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.